CBD Fruit Tart Recipe
A fruit tart is beautiful and this CBD fruit tart recipe using Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil is one of the easiest recipes to make for a spring or summer get together or party.
Using this exact CBD fruit tart recipe, you’ll create 8 servings of a light and delicious dessert that contains around 12.5 mg of CBD per dose, which is perfect for relaxing day on the weekend with family and friends!
Tips for How to Make a Fruit Tart Infused with CBD
We recommend making this simple CBD fruit tart recipe exactly how it is detailed out below. This way, you won’t mess with the CBD dosage.
If you are interested in making some changes to the recipe, please check out the notes section of the recipe on how to calculate and make sure your CBD dosage right!
Note: The average CBD dosage of our staff at Simply Add CBD is around 10-20 mg of CBD per serving. This is one slice of this CBD fruit tart when following this recipe.
Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil
We highly recommend using our Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil for this recipe.
*Using any other CBD oil besides Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil may drastically change the recipe, taste, and potency of your CBD fruit tart.
Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil is specifically designed for baking.
We source fresh hemp flower from local Wisconsin farmers and manufacture this product in-house. Our CBD Baking Oil contains CBD concentrate made with solventless extraction and no added preservatives!
Again, there are no solvents used in the hemp extraction process like the majority of other retailer’s products out there.
All you get is the straight CBD concentrate from our in-house processed hemp flower infused into MCT oil. Some would call this organic processing.
Also, it is half the cost of 95% of all other CBD oils on the market, since you are buying right from us – the manufacturer!
Simply Add CBD™
Baking CBD Oil
Clean, solventless CBD oil for baking.
Ingredients: Solventless Full Spectrum CBD Hemp Oil + MCT Oil
Simple CBD Fruit Tart Recipe
- 2 Large Bowls
- Wire Whisk
- Measuring cups
- Cookie Sheet
- Tart Pan w/ Removable Bottom
- Medium Saucepan
For the Crust
- ¾ cup Flour
- 6 tbsp Butter
- 1 Egg Yolk
- ¼ cup Powdered Sugar
- 2 ml Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil ≈ 12.5 mg CBD per Pumpkin Scone
- 1 pinch Salt
For the Custard
- 5 Egg Yolks
- 1½ cup Whole Milk
- ½ cup Sugar
- 3 tbsp Cornstarch
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 pinch Salt
- 2 tbsp Butter
Fruit Toppings of Your Choice! We used...
- Sliced Kiwis
- Sliced Organes
- Preheat your oven to 350° F or 180° C.
First, the Custard.
- While your oven preheats, begin with making the custard. In a sauce pan over a medium heat on the stove, bring the milk to a boil in the medium sized pot.
- In a big mixing bowl add the egg yolks, granulated sugar, cornstarch and vanilla extract. Mix everything well with a wire whisk and add a pinch of salt.
- When the milk is almost boiling, pour some into the bowl with the egg yolks and continuously whisk with a wire whisk.
- When the eggs are tempered, add the rest of the milk and continue whisking until fully incorporated. Then, pour the whole mixture back into the medium sauce pan.
- Add the Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil by dispensing it out of the dropper a little at a time all over the mixture to disperse the CBD.Important: Mix thoroughly at this step for a few extra minutes to ensure the Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil is dispersed throughout the mixture. This will ensure each slice of CBD fruit tart has a more even dosage of CBD.
- Place the sauce pan with the CBD custard mixture back onto the stove at medium heat for about 2-3 minutes so the mixture thickens. Continuously whisk, being careful not to let it burn.
- Grab a bowl and the strainer and strain the cook custard to remove any excess lumps.
- Cover the bowl with the custard in it tightly with a plastic wrap to prevent a skin from forming. Then, set aside to let it cool completely.
Second, the Crust.
- In a large mixing bowl mix the flour, powdered sugar, pinch of salt, the egg yolk and the cold butter until a dough forms.
- Press the dough into a 9-inch tart pan with a removable bottom.
- Poke the crust randomly with a fork, then place it into the oven. Cook the crust for about 10-12 minutes, or until slightly brown on the edges and in the center. Then, pull it out of the oven and let it cool.
Put it All Together!
- Transfer the chilled CBD custard into the tart crust and spread it evenly to the edges with a spatula.
- Decorate the top of CBD fruit tart with your choice of fruit! We used sliced kiwis, diced orange slices, and fresh blackberries for a mix of bitter and sweet tropical citrus flavors.
- Finally, chill in the fridge to chill prior to serving.
- Enjoy your Simply Add CBD™ Fruit Tart!