CBD Lemon Lavender Body Butter Recipe
Today we are making a simple CBD lemon lavender body butter recipe. With nourishing mango butter, anti-aging shea butter, and our nutritious Simply Add CBD™ Skincare Oil with hemp seed oil, this CBD body butter is well balanced.
This CBD lemon lavender body butter recipe smells so good, you feel like you could just eat it!
Use Simply Add CBD™ Skincare Oil
We highly recommend using our Simply Add CBD™ Skincare Oil for this recipe.
*Using any other CBD oil besides Simply Add CBD™ Skincare Oil may drastically change the recipe and potency of your CBD lemon lavender body butter.
Simply Add CBD™ Skincare CBD oil is specifically designed for crafting skincare products.
We source fresh hemp flower from local Wisconsin farmers and manufacture this product in-house. Our CBD Skincare oil contains CBD concentrate made with solventless extraction and no added preservatives!
Again, there are no solvents used in the hemp extraction process like the majority of other retailer’s products out there.
All you get is the straight CBD concentrate from our in-house processed hemp flower infused into hemp seed oil. Some would call this organic processing.
Also, it is half the cost of 95% of all other CBD oils on the market, since you are buying right from us – the manufacturer!
Simply Add CBD™
Skincare CBD Oil
Clean, solventless CBD oil for crafting skincare products.
Ingredients: Solventless Full Spectrum CBD Hemp Oil + Hemp Seed Oil
Simple CBD Lemon Lavender Body Butter Recipe
- Crock Pot (or microwave)
- Stick Blender
- 12 oz airtight jar
- ¾ cup shea butter
- ¼ cup mango butter
- ¼ cup sweet almond oil
- 10 mL Simply Add CBD™ Skincare Oil ≈ 500 mg CBD
- ¼ tsp lavender essential oil
- ¼ tsp lemon essential oil
- Melt shea butter, mango butter, and sweet almond oil down in small crock pot or microwave. Stir so none of your ingredients burn.
- Once everything is melted, remove from heat.
- Add in your Simply Add CBD™ Skincare CBD Oil and essential oil and stir.
- Immediately put your bowl into the refrigerator so the butters will not end up grainy. Keep in the refrigerator for 60 - 90 minutes until it is solid around the sides but still somewhat liquid in the middle.
- Mix with a hand mixer or stick blender until it becomes as fluffy as you'd like (15-20 minutes).
- Store in a 12 oz airtight container. Best if used within 6 months.